ARE YOU KNOWN FOR GETTING THE PARTY STARTED?:
The Classic Catering People are looking for creative, dynamic, innovators to join our team as Account Executives to manage the full sales cycle from creating new business, sustaining report with existing clients and executing memorable events.
The Classic Catering People is dedicated to bringing people together over memorable cuisine. We are one of the leading off premise full service and drop-off catering companies in the Baltimore Metropolitan area. Imagination, craft and inspiration lie at the center of The Classic Catering People’s vision of honoring food traditions while embracing new tastes and techniques.
The Account Executive will be responsible for servicing and managing sales operation processes for catered events. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to directing operations staff, marketing, soliciting business, developing customer relationship, writing proposals, generating all paperwork, re-soliciting and cross selling the various products that The Classic Catering People offer. This position requires an “ ownership “ mentality and the willingness to take actions necessary to accomplish the company’s goals and in line with the leadership creed. This position will report directly to Director of Catering Sales.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Increase client base and develop new business for TCCP
- Pro-active sales and marketing.
- Administrative & Operational duties as requested.
- Development of marketing & operations plan for primary & potential clients
- Preparation of sales presentations, menus and proposals
- Proposal writing for Full Service events
- Walk thrus, tastings, generating all event paperwork and servicing for 20-30 Full Service events per year
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Food Knowledge
- 5 years Industry related experience
- Excellent reading, verbal & written communication skills
- Great Attention to detail
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced high-pressure environment
- Good customer service skills
- Some lifting & driving required