The Classic Catering People is looking for the right people to join our team of Catering Servers for our off-premise catering business in the Baltimore area.
The Classic Catering People is dedicated to bringing people together over memorable cuisine. We are one of the leading off premise full service and drop-off catering companies in the Baltimore Metropolitan area. Imagination, craft and inspiration lie at the center of The Classic Catering People’s vision of honoring food traditions while embracing new tastes and techniques.
Servers are responsible for providing a quality dining experience for guests at the special event they are attending.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least one year of experience in a server capacity in the restaurant or catering industry.
- A strong work ethic, curiosity to learn, ability to learn quickly.
- A team player “can do” attitude.
- A warm, gracious, outgoing, energetic, service-oriented demeanor with excellent communication skills.
- A professional and well-kept personal appearance.
- Ability to communicate in basic English both verbally and in writing; bilingual a plus.
- Ability to be flexible and able to accommodate early mornings, daytime, nights, weekends and holiday hours with reliable transportation.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.